A Message from our Owners
Whole Health Kinetix is committed to helping individuals attain an optimal quality the patient in the driver’s seat of their own well being. WHK continually explores and implements natural ways to achieve optimal health. Whether it’s working with individuals, physicians or health professionals, WHK comes alongside the patient to educate, motivate, and provide the highest quality of health care from diagnosis to treatment.
Why We Exist?
Whole Health Kinetix is designed to prevent illness before it starts! There is an urgent need for a custom tailored natural treatment strategy for each person. WHK is dedicated to this solution. Certified integrative health consultants and medical professionals have teamed up to address each person’s genetic makeup and create a preventative approach to true wellness and optimal energy.
Meet The Team
Our consultants are experts in their field, are highly experienced and professional and live up to our promise of delivering the best advice on different medical aid options.
Jeffrey M. Bullard, MD
- Founder of MaxHealth Medical Associates
- As a result of his innovative thinking, Dr. Bullard was featured in the Dallas-Fort Worth Healthcare Journal, in recognition of his progressive approach
- Dr. Bullard founded Acuity Brain Center, which utilizes a variety of modern technologies to assess patients and help address their mental and brain health needs
- In 2013, Dr. Bullard founded Vault, a behavioral health assessment, tracking and patient engagement tool
- Dr. Bullard has served as CMO for the national weight loss franchise, Thinique Medical Weight Loss Centers. He is a member of the Board of Governors for Catalyst Health Network, a Dallas-Fort Worth based commercial accountable care organization responsible for the care of 700,000 patient lives
- Dr. Bullard has been honored by being voted a “Top Doc” of Fort Worth multiple times by his peers. He has also been featured repeatedly on the television show Top Docs of DFW
- In addition to serving as the President of the Academy of Asthma and Allergy in Primary Care (AAAPC), Dr. Bullard is a member of the Medical Advisors Board for the AAAPC and is a member of the Texas Medical Association’s Committee on Primary Care and the Medical Home
Ryan Stepinoff, B.S., M.P.A.S., PA-C
- Fellow member – American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Fellow Member – Texas Academy of Physician Assistants (TAPA)
- Stephen F. Austin State University – B.S.
- University of Texas Medical School – Summer Research Program